Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shel Munro

Shel Munro

Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Empty
PostSubject: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 am

I just wanted to mention I seem to have lost/deleted all of my Saint friends on Facebook. I’m not sure what I did, but I had everyone on a list, now the list is gone and so are all of my Saint friends. If we were friends, and now are not, please send me a friend request. I’m sorry if I accidentally “unfriended” anyone. Thanks!

It’s been a while since I shared photos of Norm. He turned 2 years old in August. He is both handsome and incredibly adorable.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Norm_photo_170L

He continues to do well. Phenobarbital and Potassium Bromide have kept his seizures at bay. Biweekly hydrotherapy/physiotherapy keeps him well muscled and lean, the best combination to combat his hip dysplasia.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Norm_photo_175L

I love this boy like I’ve loved no other dog. I smile every time I look at his sweet face. I laugh at his silly antics. Norm owns my heart. His only flaw is that he’s not immortal.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Norm_photo_176L

Norm and Sue (Newf) are a wonderful duo, but we have always been a three-dog family.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Sue_20110927E

When it came time to add a third dog to our family, I voted for a second Saint, but this time I let my husband pick the breed. Mark wanted to add diversity to the pack and so he chose a 2 year old Wolfhound named Rupert.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable 20120205_0127

Ru has fit into our family wonderfully. He and Norm are the best of buds, and Sue enjoys having two boys to boss around.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable 20120202_0022

It’s nice to be back… I’ve missed my Saint friends.
Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable 20120205_0311

Last edited by Shel Munro on Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the last photo of Norm, Sue, Ru and me too. :))
Back to top Go down
http://www.bytheriver.ca
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:49 am

awwww shell welcome back

i dont even want to mention what i thought had happened to norm and your facebook disaperance....... Sad

they are all so yummy!!! sues looking as lovely as ever! ru is a lovely new addition too BUT that boy Norm of yours is just the most lovely boy! and so well loved so a massive well done to you!!!

i even still smile at his name..

cheri xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Shel Munro

Shel Munro

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 pm

ourfairview wrote:
awwww shell welcome back

i dont even want to mention what i thought had happened to norm and your facebook disaperance....... Sad

they are all so yummy!!! sues looking as lovely as ever! ru is a lovely new addition too BUT that boy Norm of yours is just the most lovely boy! and so well loved so a massive well done to you!!!

i even still smile at his name..

cheri xxx

Thanks Cheri.

Thankfully, it was just a goof on my part. Life was hectic and I thought I'd simplify by organizing my Facebook friends into lists/groups. I'm not sure what I did, but noticed that there were fewer and fewer Saint posts in my News Feed. I went looking, and couldn't find any Saint friends... and so I came back here to connect.

I cannot comprehend life without Norm. My connection with him goes beyond words. He is the most wonderful friend and I treasure every second with him. The onset of the epilepsy and seizures terrified me. It really hit home that one day he'll leave me. I know I will be an inconsolable mess. I hope it will be a long LONG time before that dark day arrives.

Shel
Back to top Go down
Danielle

Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm

He's lovely Smile

I loved looking at your pics on facebook earlier, fab dogs you have.
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 am

We LOVE Norm!!!
Glad to hear he is ok at the moment x
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
Shel Munro

Shel Munro

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

Thanks Danielle and Mawreddog.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable   Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Norm… 2½ years old and still adorable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to all things st bernard !!! :: Pictures-
Jump to: