Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which food is best

Go down 
+2
ourfairview
Gaynor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaynor

Gaynor

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 am

My 13 month old is on large breed puppy/junior Arden Grange but the food is very small pieces, a bit like Omega. I am thinking of changing to something different, has anyone got any views on Wainrights from Pets at Home or can you suggest a good one.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:40 am

we here all love large bite fish4dogs food!

you can buy greedy gulpers bowls if she eats too fast but the food suits her?

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:35 pm

We put ours onto an Adult food at 5-6 months of age, as most people do with Saints. Arden Grange for us is one of the best foods on the market! We used to use a food that Pedigree made for breeders, it was a fantastic food, then they stopped making it. I was recommended to Arden grange from a top exhibitor & employee of Pedigree as the next best food to the one they used to make, i havent looked back since using it!

We have started the BARF (Bones & Raw Food) diet now (theres a post on here somewhere) & the changes are great, albeit it you need more organising, but once you master that, its a great way to feed the dogs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aisell

Aisell

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:41 am

I gave my Bono raw diet. He've sometimes problems with his wight, he lose it easily. I realy hope this will help him! Try it may be your dog will love it more than other foods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gina

gina

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi there,

I also feed BARF there is a post on here somewhere from when i was having probs getting one of my girls Bella to eat anything! since being on raw she has not missed a single meal and is gaining weight gradually. i cant recommend it enough! but as Kathy said you need to be organised.

i have never tried my dogs on Wainrights so can not comment on that but i have used AG puppy and Adult and found them to be very good, but there are many good complete dry foods out there and i think it is just a case of finding one that is right for your dog.

Gina x
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombearstbernard.com
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 am

My two are on fish4dogs. They love it, its good quality and their coats are lovely. They really like the fish skin treats too!
Back to top Go down
Emma34

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:50 pm

We use fish4dogs we feed the dry large bite food with the salmon oil on top and it's eaten up everytime. We also give the sea jerky treats (they whiff a bit lol) it's all good quality food, our dogs coat is shiney and healthy and giving the fish oil helps with joint care.
Back to top Go down
Aisell

Aisell

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 pm

Tracy Marlow wrote:
My two are on fish4dogs. They love it, its good quality and their coats are lovely. They really like the fish skin treats too!
Oh I'll try it too. Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:49 pm

yay for fish4dogs!

the only downside is if you are ordering direct i can take a week to deliver sooooo dont leave yourself short on food before you reorder!

customer service is great product is great delivery is slightly slow!!!

cheri x
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

Which food is best Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which food is best   Which food is best Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which food is best
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Food and nutrition-
Jump to: