Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+3
lora
Mawreddog
Saint
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint

........................ Empty
PostSubject: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:27 am

Thanks for posting up Sandra
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Was wondering when this would show up here.

Pauls wife has been posting things on her wall about how the breeders are picking on him because his dog is not KC. He started this mess and is now trying to play the victim and wants people to feel sorry for him.

I'm glad the truth was posted here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

From my own personal point of view, no one has 'picked' on him because his dog is not KC registered!!

What I have pointed out to him is that his dog, should not be used at stud because of non KC registration & that he does come from lines that carries awful health issues. He chooses to ignore & plays the sympathy card ....!!

On top of that, seeing posts from others & him bleating on about breeders this & breeders that, he seems to foget that his own dog came from a lady who knowingly used a dog that had endorsements ....... then she promised the breeder (when she found out about it) that she wouldnt use him again ..... then did just that ... & he has the nerve to say that 'us breeders' are in it for the money .... yeah ...ok .... i think he needs to look a little closer to home & in the mirror!!!
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 pm

Just goes to show that not even a year ago alot of us got hassled by Him and now this crops up ! and I for one am glad that this was posted on Facebook by Julie. Its just proves a point that we were not all out to " Get Him " . The one I feel sorry for is the Dogs. At least one dog will have a great home now. and the " breeder " of his first dog has a few planned litters coming up from what Im hearing !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:14 pm

Doesn't surprise me in the least!!

No health tests done, no KC registrations for all those litters .... & WE are the ones that are in the wrong?? Wonder whos in it for the money now eh LOL

I was a 'friend' on FB until i told her that what she was doing with the endorsed dog was wrong & that she shouldnt be using him & reminded of her promise to the breeder. She told me then she was going to be doing things 'right' ... The, when i asked her to tell Mr Yorke NOT to breed with his dog, i was then 'defriended' LOL ..... Then i got to hear that i was alledgedly 'harrassing' her & ringing her mum up ...... uh huh!! Yeah, thats how i do things see ... I ring people up & make threats ..... IF that was true (which is total C**p & those that know me know thats not what I do!) why didn't they call the police? Why didn't they slap a harrassment order on me? Because.... its all rubbish & she was just trying to deflect from the real issue at hand ...!

Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:04 pm

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:07 pm

LMAO!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:46 pm

They all de-friended me last year after the ordeal with Cheri. Its all a load of boobies. Drama created for drama's sake. I guess "if you cant be in the limelight for your true accomplishments you should do what ever it takes to be the center of it all...."

And I know you VERY well Kathy... like you have nothing better to do with your time than harass the likes of them!

Last edited by ourfairview on Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lmao - swearing yankee!!!)
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:09 pm

omg!!! lora this is your formal warning!!!! swearing on a family board!!!! i may have to have all your posts checked before allowing Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Saint

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 7:53 pm

hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:16 pm

oops Cheri... how funny I dont even remember what word I said hahaha. palm to head...

sorry Wink

ETA... ok now i remember what I said.. and I didnt think that was a swear word. I thought it was the short form of a swear word. I guess my British slang is rusty. We dont even use that word here in Yankee town... lol
Back to top Go down
sue

sue

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 am

the whole idea of kathy ringing up someone with threats makes me laugh all 4ft someting of her , i was de friended b Mr Yorke when i told him to not breed his dog when he knows nothing about pedigrees and known health issues. he came back with something smart so i told him Suck it up Princess and hey presto problem gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lusanne.co.nz
Saint

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:28 am

Everyone has told him that Sue and Unfortunetly now that Dog is advertised for Stud. Sad part about it is he will be used because he is Cheaper than the Health tested, Registered Dogs
Back to top Go down
gina

gina

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 3:53 pm

sue wrote:

Suck it up Princess and hey presto problem gone.

Hillarious Very Happy well said
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombearstbernard.com
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 10:34 am

By all accounts he has been used twice !!!!!!! i also saw the wife was slagging off the people who GAVE them Bernie. these two think they are the saviours of all St bernards !!!!!!! Idiots!!!
Tony,bud,Bhindi&Jackson.
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:51 pm

snippittsuk wrote:
By all accounts he has been used twice !!!!!!! i also saw the wife was slagging off the people who GAVE them Bernie. these two think they are the saviours of all St bernards !!!!!!! Idiots!!!
Tony,bud,Bhindi&Jackson.

Wow... talk about class.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ........................   ........................ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to all things st bernard !!! :: st bernard rescue-
Jump to: