Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lora

lora

Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Empty
PostSubject: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:11 pm

"Saint Bernard March"
Nieuwpoort, Belgium, Sunday, August 21

This processional literally goes on for 8 minutes! I cant believe how many saints are there.

A friend posted this from another forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 am

Apparently there are 157 Saints there!
Back to top Go down
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Wow, I thought the dogs pulling the wooden carts decorated with flowers were fantastic! and to see that number of saints together too! cheers
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:10 pm

I totally want to go next year. Not sure by then my boys would be able to make a long trek like the parade but I could see on the video there were some oldies in the group so anything is possible. I bet it was amazing to be there!
Back to top Go down
pollaton

pollaton

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

we went when wilson was about 1 1/2, we lived in belgium and joined in, although the one we joined in with was in Middlekerke. it does look very impressive. we could arrange one for over here, maybe to raise money for the Dogs Trust or something. it would save the money to go over to belgium. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium   Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saint Bernard March - Nieuwpoort, Belgium
Page 1 of 1