Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppy Nursing station

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Puppy Nursing station Empty
PostSubject: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:27 pm

What an Ingenious idea!!

Puppy Nursing Station

Patent Pending- Puppy Nursing Station!! This item is used for orphaned puppies, mother dogs not producing enough milk and also if your wanting to help supplement your litter of puppies.

$100 per station (3 4oz bottle holder (Bottles not included)

Buyer pays shipping (send postcode to the supplier for quotation. A rough idea is to my area is $89.00 .. & 7-10 working days for delivery
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:50 pm

im not sure 3 is enough..... but i suppose if a few people wanted them then a combined post may help with costs...........................

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 am

3 is better than none when you have a heap of puppies to hand feed LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:14 am

Myself, i would rather have 3 than nothing at all .... 3 pups on the feeder, 2 in your hands .... thats 5 being fed at the same time..... sounds good to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:44 am

oh deffo better than none!!!! 5 at a time is enough!!!

ive only got 4 bottles anyway lol

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 am

I think its fab and i havnt got any pups, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 pm

i saw it on Facebook over the weekend. Ingenious! too bad they dont have an option to add stalls to the station say up to 6 for larger litters. Looks so cool. Not that i will ever be in the puppy rearing business but still - brilliant!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 pm

I seen this around fb too, But I have also seen similar ones on different websites. Some can feed up to 9/10 puppies at one time. I priced the feeder above with the Person who made it. Shipping costs for here is More expensive than the feeder it self Exclamation I personally would perfer to have more than 3 feeders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppy Nursing station   Puppy Nursing station Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puppy Nursing station
Page 1 of 1