Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The English St Bernard Club CH Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The English St Bernard Club CH Show Empty
PostSubject: The English St Bernard Club CH Show   The English St Bernard Club CH Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:25 am

Well Guys I don't know what to say!!

We had fab day & I am absolutely over the Moon that Cody (IR CH Pippanabbey Power Play with Lanebern CJW'06) not Won Veteran Dog/Bitch (his first time in Veteran!), but he also won the Dog CC, BIS & Best Veteran in show under Judge Kari Augestad Ekornrud from Estepona.

This is his 3rd CC .... & is now a UK CHAMPION!!!!! (Subject to KC Confirmation)

Thanks for all your Congratulations... x

I will get round to posting all the results hopefully tomorrow! Right now, i'm half out my mind with happiness & a few glasses of Bubbly to Celebrate!!!
Back to top Go down
The Shire

The Shire

PostSubject: Re: The English St Bernard Club CH Show   The English St Bernard Club CH Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 9:29 am

Huge congratulations Kathy! I was dying to know who won the dog CC (we had to leave earlier in the afternoon as I wasn't well) and was sorry that we couldn't make it into the line-up.

It was a rather interesting day all round I thought, particularly with some of the comments from the judge to the exhibitors; she was complimentary to Goose and then rather rude and so I thought we had blown it, then she gave us a first place! I also heard some of the other comments she made to different people in the ring and so didn't feel so bad about what she said to us.

Good day though, despite the weather being a bit horrible and the dachshund club show going on in the other side of the room.

Well done!

Ali & the Goose
Back to top Go down
The Shire

The Shire

PostSubject: Re: The English St Bernard Club CH Show   The English St Bernard Club CH Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:45 am

Don't have any decent photos from yesterday, but here are a couple that Steve managed to take when I was in the ring with Goose:

The English St Bernard Club CH Show 2858252491233_0_SM

The English St Bernard Club CH Show 2110352491233_0_SM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The English St Bernard Club CH Show   The English St Bernard Club CH Show Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:01 am

The european judges are very outspoken, she did do some weird things yesterday though LOL But it was a great day for alot of people Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The English St Bernard Club CH Show   The English St Bernard Club CH Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The English St Bernard Club CH Show
Page 1 of 1